13 Jul Taipei @ LUXY Club
14 Jul Singapore @ Marian Bay Sands TBC
15 Jul Seoul
Teen sensation GREYSON CHANCE is returning to Hong Kong for an exclusive Photo Party!
Holders of the original copy of this photo pass are entitled a photo opportunity with Greyson Chance in person at the “GREYSON CHANCE Photo party” on 5th July 2012 at CD Warehouse, Langham Place, Mong Kok.
How To Get the Photo Pass:
You will have to get a copy of <Hold it ‘ til the night> Asian Special Edition album ( including the Greyson Chance Photo Pass tickets and a Special Collector’s Postcard just for Hong Kong). This speicial version CD Warehouse stores this coming Friday (June 15 , 2012)
Venue: 12/F, Langham Place, 8 Argyle Street, Mong Kok
1. Late comers will not be admitted.
2. Each photo pass entitles ONE participant to take ONE photo with Greyson Chance at the specified time and venue only.
3. Photos with Greyson Chance will only be taken by official photographer and approved equipment.
4. Personal photography equipment including cameras and mobile phones will not be allowed during the photo shoot.
5. The photo with Greyson Chance will be available for download at a specified web address within the day after the event. The photo download address will also be announced at Universal Music Hong Kong Facebook Page.
6. This photo pass cannot be redeemed for cash or goods in any format, only the original photo pass will be accepted for admission, any copies are not acceptable.
7. In case of any dispute, Universal Music Limited reserves the right of final decision.
8. Enquiries: CD Warehouse, Universal Music Hong Kong
Official Press Release:
MTV WORLD STAGE LIVE IN MALAYSIA MAKES SPECTACULAR RETURN TO SUNWAY LAGOON ON 14 JULY WITH GLOBAL SUPERSTAR JUSTIN BIEBER, AND KOREAN POP SENSATIONS JAY PARK AND KARA
MALAYSIA’S MIZZ NINA TO OPEN SHOW FOR OVER 15,000 MUSIC FANS
MUSIC EXTRAVAGANZA TO PREMIERE ON MTV SEA ON 28 JULY, 2:30PM*
MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2012 is set to make a big return to the Surf Beach @ Sunway Lagoon on 14 July with a spectacular line-up featuring global superstar Justin Bieber, multi-award winning Korean pop sensations Jay Park and Kara, and the nation’s very own singer-songwriter Mizz Nina.
Viacom International Media Networks’ executive vice-president and managing director of Asia, Indra Suharjono, commented, “With three successful MTV World Stage productions under our belt, we have established it as the premier live music event in Malaysia and are very excited to return to Sunway Lagoon to make 2012 the biggest and most interactive one yet.” Suharjono continued, “The fans and artists will undoubtedly take the social media chatter to an all-time high, bringing MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia come to life for not only 15,000 fans at Surf Beach, but also for millions of viewers, followers and friends of MTV, Justin Bieber, Jay Park, Kara and Mizz Nina.”
MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2012, staged in front of a live audience of about 15,000 fans, is sponsored by Sunway Integrated Resort City, Lenovo, Xpax and Twisties, and supported by broadcast partner, Astro.
Music fans can stand a chance to win the coveted concert passes on http://worldstage.mtvasia.com starting 25 May 2012.
MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2012 will be produced into a 2-hour TV show premiering on MTV SEA channel on Saturday 28 July 2012, 12:30pm (WIB), 1:30pm (SG/HK/PHIL) and 2:30pm (MAL). An hour-long version will also be broadcast later in the year via MTV’s global network of more than 60 channels in over 150 territories reaching over 600 million households.